Quality Management System Policy
PSF Polish Springs Factory as a leading producer of springs in Poland aims primarily for safety and customer satisfaction.
The company puts all its effort into continuous improvement of the level of customer service through the involvement of employees at all levels.
For over 20 years, we have been striving to achieve increasing competitiveness of our products by constantly meeting the market requirements and anticipating future expectations of customers. For this purpose, production is carried out in a modern factory
in Golczewo, and the best grade of European steel is used for production processes.
In addition, the Management Board of PSF Polish Springs Factory, aware of the impact of its operations on the natural environment, undertakes to act in a friendly manner.
One of the elements of the above vision was the implementation of the Quality Management System, based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
As part of our commitments, we decide to manufacture and sell springs in accordance with applicable law, this policy and the requirements of the implemented Quality Management System.
The assumed policy is implemented through:
- providing clients with proven products of the highest quality and optimal parameters for their needs and expectations,
- product range development,
- preventing pollution and minimizing adverse effects on the environment,
- minimizing the use of raw materials for the production of springs and pollutant emissions,
- development of technological facilities and staff,
- continuous improvement of the Quality Management System,
- strengthened the market position of the TES brand built thanks to many years of tradition and masterful precision of work.
Management recognizes that it is important to develop awareness of the need for assurance
quality and environmental protection among employees and their suppliers.
Therefore, it will train employees and deepen the commitment of the entire crew to implement the activities of PSF Polish Springs Factory in a conscious and responsible manner.
and the environment.